Certification of ISO is a third party verified proof about the organization’s ability to demonstrate system being followed, to its stake holders. Various schemes of ISO standards are specific to the sectors where as ISO 9001:2008 is the basis of all ISO standards. Certification of ISO is not carried out by the ISO directly, it only publishes ISO standards. Issuance of ISO certificate is carried out by the certification agency or bodies which are in turn controlled by Accreditation bodies. We assist, support & help our clients in achieving certification of ISO through our professional approach maintaining auditing ethics. Friendly, practical, neutral and value added audit approach towards auditing of client systems are advantages
ISO Certification Services offers Certifications in the following standards
- ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) – Standard for Quality Management System & Quality Assurance .
- ISO 14001:2004 (EMS) – Standard for Environmental Management System.
- ISO 18001:2007 (ohsaS) – Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 27001:2005 (isMS) – standard for Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- ISO 22000:2005 – Standard for Food Safety Management Systems. ISO 22000 certification
- ISO 13485:2003 – standard for Management System For Design And Manufacture Of Medical Devices.
- ISO 50001:2011 , Energy management systems
- ISO 30000:2009 – specifies requirements for ship recycling facility
- ISO 29001 – For manufacturers of oil and gas industry equipment and materials
CE-Mark Certification – (Passport for entry of products in Europe)
Our product certifications are intended to facilitate the strategic positioning of your products on the European markets. Our product certifications services are intended to facilitate the strategic positioning of your products on the European markets. SRI with its experience and international network can help you achieve your goals.SRI partners with IAS to certify the CE mark of the European Union. Standing for the French Conformité Européenne, the CE mark has become the passport for product groups wishing to enter the European market. SRI will assist your company to achieve compliance testing in a domain regulated by EC directives (Low-voltage directive, toys directive, machinery directive,EMC directive etc.). Within the framework of the CE mark we are therefore able to offer all the requisite services on a one-stop basis. The necessary areas of the CE conformity assessment include the following
- Type approval testing
- Compatibility tests (electromagnetic, biological compatibility etc.)
- Safety tests in our own testing laboratories
- Examination of product design
- Preparation of expert appraisal reports
- Certification of quality systems
We assist companies as early as the development stage of new products by answering all questions related to the application of regulations, occupational safety and health provisions connected with the safety of equipment.
- CMMI CERTIFICATION
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), – process improvement approach
- SIX SIGMA – business management strategy,
- SA 8000 – A system of international labor standards and mechanisms for compliance and certification
- TL 9000 – quality system for design, development, production, delivery, for telecom industries
- HACCP – process controls to minimize food safety risks in the food processing industry.
- UL – Certification by an independent, nonprofit organization Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- GREEN – Green Standard Certification Program (GSCP) – United Academy of Business (UAB) UK
- KOSHER – For food preparation in accordance with Jewish Dietary Laws.
- ROHS – Directive 2002/95/EC–Restricts use of hazardous materials in electrical and electronic products
- BRC – British Retail Consortium (or BRC)- leading retailers trade associations in the United Kingdom.
- LEAN – LEAN is a standard for Certification.
- CGMP – Good manufacturing practice (GMP) – system designed to minimize the risks involved in any
pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
We provide ISO lead auditor & other trainings. ( For Further details, kindly refer our Training & Certification Services )